We created these Fact Sheets so you could have access to reliable, helpful, and gospel-minded information on a variety of topics relevant to women. You may use them to confront personal challenges, learn more about women's issues, support family members and friends, or even plan a Relief Society lesson or class presentation. Hard copies are available free of charge in our office, or you may download and print these PDF versions yourself.
Below are some additional resources, links, and articles you may find useful.
• General Menal and Emotional Health
• BYU Biofeedback Lab
• Anxiety and Depression Association of America
• National Eating Disorders Association
• Positive Body Image: Beauty Redefined
• WSR Be You Campaign
• "When Panic Attacks" by David D. Burns